WebMaps Enterprise GIS Suite is an out-of-the-box set of tools used to deploy web-based GIS using Esri’s ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS.
For use in any enterprise GIS deployment, these tools are not specific to land management and are not dependent on other LandWorks software. They are for any business that wants to provide robust but easy-to-use GIS maps through a web browser to a large number of users.
The following tools may be licensed individually or in any combination:
QuikMap Printer — The web-based version of LandWorks’ popular map printing product. Users with no GIS experience can create and print high-quality maps of any size or orientation at any scale.
QuikSelect — A combination identify/select tool that extracts attributes from the map based upon selected features. Options allow the user to append, replace or clear retrieved data, or export to Microsoft Excel.
QuikFind — A powerful but flexible search tool that allows users to easily define and save complex queries against features in any GIS layer.
MapMarks — Allows users to go directly to their favorite areas by selecting a user-defined name associated with a particular area of the GIS map.
- Out-of-the-box tools useful for any web-based Esri GIS deployment in any industry.
- Configure to suit your needs. Modular design lets you add tools as you need them.
- Easily export data from the map to Excel.
- Tools and templates help you easily construct and print presentation quality maps.
- Reduce navigation time to frequently used and important areas in the map.
- Save time with advanced search features.
- Simple to learn and use, even for the GIS novice.
- Designed for use in any enterprise GIS deployment, not specific to land management and not dependent on other LandWorks software.
- Allows you to leverage Esri functionality.
- Dynamic, interactive information.
- Effortlessly create professional maps.