With LandWorks GIS suite, you can manage, visualize, analyze and communicate information for any land asset.
A complete mapping solution leveraging industry standard Esri® GIS technology to help you manage your land assets, LandWorks GIS fully integrates with LPM to create a visual representation of your land rights data. LandWorks GIS links the agreement, tract and legal description attributes stored in the LPM database to the corresponding layers in the GIS. As soon as any attribute is updated in LPM, the GIS layers immediately reflect the update, providing you with consistency and transparency across your organization.
LandWorks GIS Suite provides comprehensive analysis and reporting tools leveraging Esri’s ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Desktop products.
LandWorks GIS – Integrated GIS Application Service Provider
- Integrate LPM with Esri GIS for a visual representation synchronized to your land rights data.
- View agreement, tract and legal level polygons from live map windows embedded directly in the land records screens in LPM.
- Save man hours by automatically creating polygons from legal descriptions.
- Define, create and maintain custom spatial layers based on your land data.
- Automatically summarize overlapping tract interest by ownership and depth using LandWorks’ patented dissection technology.
- LandWorks GIS Maps – Integrated GIS Web Maps
- Provide robust, easy-to-use GIS maps through a web browser to many users.
- Search, retrieve and analyze spatial data from any location.
- View land assets in combination with other GIS data such as pipe centerlines, PLSS, or cultural reference data.
- LandWorks GIS ToolSet – GIS Desktop Editing and Mapping Tools
- Easily create presentation-quality, print-ready maps, even for the GIS novice.
- Expedite the overall parcel mapping process using 20+ Parcel Edit Tools.
- Automate the labor-intensive task of realigning existing polygons to new land/parcel grid version or vendors with the Spatial Alignment Tool.
- LandWorks GIS – Integrated GIS Application Service Provider
- Dynamic GIS functionality lets you visualize land assets across multiple platforms (desktop GIS, land records systems, web maps) to gain valuable insights for decision making.
- Automatically maps most Public Land Survey, West Texas, Canadian and offshore leases, saving time and money.
- Integration with LandWorks Property Management eliminates data duplication and improves planning, analysis and communication.
- Real time updates maintain data integrity. If an agreement or tract is inactivated in LPM, the polygons are automatically archived in the LandWorks GIS inactive layers.
- Configure to suit your needs: separate web-based maps by division, create custom view layers that automatically update with whatever slices of land records data you want to see, and much more.
- Tools and templates help you easily create and print presentation quality maps.
- Robust reporting and analysis tools help you determine where and how best to operate.
- 21 manual mapping tools expedite the overall parcel mapping process.
- Modular design lets you add tools as you need them.
- Easily export data from the map to Excel.
- Tools and templates help you easily construct and print presentation quality maps.
- Reduce navigation time to frequently used and important areas in the map.
- Save time with advanced search features.
- Efficiencies gained can repay the license fees in just a few months.
- Simple to learn and use, even for the GIS novice.
- Specifically designed to map and analyze land assets.
- Leverages the Esri ArcGIS platform.
- Dynamic, interactive information.
- Easily create professional maps.
- Scalable for entry level or advanced enterprise-wide implementations.